Dynamic RT 6,10 KVA
E5600 Hybrid Storage System
FAS8000 Series Unified Scale-out Storage for the Enterprise
Dynamic 1-3 KVA
UCS C260 M2
High-Performance Rack-Mount Server
The Cisco® UCS C260 M2 High-Performance Rack Server is a high-density, two-socket, two-rack-unit (2RU) rack server designed for compute, I/O, storag e and memory intensive standalone applications.
The UCS C260 M2 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System™, using Intel’s latest Xeon E7-2800 Series multi-core processors to deliver increased performance and efficiency.
Cisco Ucs C240 M5 LFF Rack Server
FAS2500 Hybrid Storage Array
E2700 Storage System
UCS C3160 Rack Server
The Cisco UCS C3160 is a modular, dense storage rack server, optimized for large datasets used in environments such as cloud, object storage and content delivery.
The UCS C3160 chassis is a modular architecture consisting of the following modules:
- Base Chassis: contains four power supplies and a rail kit.
- Server Node: two CPUs, 128/256/512 GB of DIMM memory, and choice of a pass-through RAID card or a RAID card with a 1 GB or 4 GB cache.
- System I/O Controller (SIOC) : one or two System I/O Controllers each with an adapter card slot.
- Optional Drive Expansion Node : comes with four 4 TB or 6 TB drives for a total capacity of 16 or 24 TB.
- Solid-state Boot Drive : 1 or 2 SATA SSD boot drives
The enterprise-class UCS C3160 server extends the capabilities of Cisco’s Unified Computing System portfolio in a 4U form factor that delivers the best combination of performance, flexibility, and efficiency gains.